Saturday, June 07, 2008

I'm so excited

I had the pleasure of working with Revka at RSDesigns and she created this outstanding blog page and format for me. The good news is that we will be hosting a contest and someone will win a FREE blog account designed by her company. Saying that Revka is incredible and has excellent customer service skills is an understatement. She is timely, proficient, and a pleasure to work with.

Post here and tell me what you think about the new look and also let me know if you would like to be a guest- featured blogger on our sight so I can take a BLOG Break every once in a while.

Thank you so much Revka and I can't wait to work with you on the next project beginning next week BEFORE you have that new bundle of joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like your new look and were pleased with the service you received. :)

I appreciate your spreading the word about my business, and I look forward to working with you on additional projects.

RuthDFW said...

Love the new look. Blue is my favorite color so that makes it easier to please me...LOL. Besides I think blogs should have a good balance of color with white space.

Also very interested in being a guest blogger.
Ruth Ferguson

Anonymous said...

The new Blog gets a big WHOO HOO! It's laid out clearly and content is easy on the eyes enough for even a tired mom of four to navigate, Loaded fast too.