Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Who's who? The wonder years.



Lynette was twelve years old in this photo. I knew she was special and as her older sister, I always stayed in the background, watching and waiting to see who she would become. She was a giver at a young age, she watched over my children while I worked during the summers even though she could have been playing games in the dirt( lol) that's all we had sometimes. She always watched them for FREE! (is that when the Freebie's really began?)

I am so proud of her. She has touched so many lives, including my own. God made us sisters, love made us friends!

If she has impacted your life, leave a comment here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lynette looks so beautiful and mature...especially for only being 12 in that photo. I have attended several seminars and have had the opportunity to experience Lynette's gift to teach. She presents herself with dignity, calmness, patience, and knowledge as she speaks to people wanting to learn her coupon secrets. Thank you Lynette. Queso's friend.

Anonymous said...

I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Lynette. I had never even heard of this website until I saw it on Good Morning Texas. Cheryl was there giving several tips on how to have fun with our kids this summer WITHOUT having to spend a ton of money! I am the WORLDS WORST when it comes to shopping and saving money. I have been spending alot of time on the site and really hope to learn how to save. Lynette and Cheryl are so kind for setting this up especially in a time when ALL prices on EVERYTHING from food to gas are soaring at unbelievable speeds!

I also want to let them know that I was blessed with amazing technical and graphical skills - I would like to volunteer these skills if I can ever be of service to you - PLEASE - let me know! I would love to help!

I hope to get to know Lynette and Cheryl better because they seem like great people!

Thanks for all your tips and you look adorable in the picture :-)

Cheryl "Action" Jackson said...

Fred's wife,
You are adorable.... did you read my other posts. Please email me personally at thegivingstore@verizon.net with your contact information and I will give you my personal information so we can chit-chat.
Thanks for the offer to help us help others.
That's what it is all about.
WOMEN POWER and a few Good men make up our organization.
Cheryl

a022222531 said...

You all are so nice! Thank you for the comments, I didn't know Cheryl had did this so it was a pick me up when I logged on this morning!