Sunday, July 06, 2008

SOS is in New York City!


I wrote a list of 40 things to do before or when I am 40 years old. Going to New York City was one of them. I am here, in New York City, it's 12:25 a.m. and everyone is in bed sleep except for me. The city lights in Times Square will fool you! If I look outside, it looks like it's still daylight from some angles. Today was an incredible day. I had a fantastic time and I will blog about it tomorrow. I miss my family and friends but I am still excited about getting away from everyday life and adventuring into unknown territory. Tomorrw Lynette will be on Good Morning Texas and maybe just maybe, I will make it to Good Morning America. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! I look forward to hearing about your trip.

La'Tonya Richardson said...

I did the same thing, made a list of 40 things to do while 40. I still have a month and a half to go. Good luck with that list.