Sunday, September 17, 2006

Here's to Rebecca - You go Girl!

You Are The Woman I received an email today from Rebecca who has attended only one SOS seminar. This is why we started these seminars. For people like Rebecca and you too. Everyone should be saving money like this. Here's what our sister Rebecca had to say....
"I did clean up at Tom Thumb today. My house smells great! My husband loves it to. I would love to shop tomorrow but I will be at work :(. Me and my husband both work full time jobs. We have a two year old and would love to add to our family. I am hoping what you two lovely women have turned me on to what will HELP with trying to cut down to part time eventually. What a blessing.
I went to Kroger today and saved 79%. I paid $20.03 for $100 worth of groceries. All of my family members are so curious. I can't wait to bring a few of them on Saturday."
See you in the stores.
Your sister,
Rebecca



No comments: