Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sisters of Savings- Strangers in the night.

Hello Sisters,
At 10:30 last night I was in the store. I was at the register when a customers product came up the wrong price. She caught the error and told the cashier. She purchased some charcoal for 8.49 but the sale price was 5.99. When she showed the cashier her circular he subtracted the amount and rang it up at the sales price. I kindly said with a smile. That is supposed to be free. The customer looked at me and I said it again, when a product rings up incorrectly it is free.
Then the cashier and the bagger said "It's only free if the customer KNOWS THE STORE POLICY.
The customer said "I know" lol. I smiled and said give it to her for free, do I need to pull out my store policy and call corporate tomorrow" The cashier picked up te phone and said manager assistance please. The manager walked over and I told him what happened, he said " you are absolutely right and he voided off the item. That means she saved 8.49 last night.
The customer said thank you and this was just another chapter in the Sisters of Savings Book.

I can't wait to read your page.

Remember you have to know. Happy shopping. I'll see you at the Bank.
SOS

No comments: