Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh WHAT A NIGHT!!!

I'm not sure where to start. So I will post this email that I received tonight and as I receive more emails I will share them with you. This was the first email that I received from our class, I will cherish it forever.
"Hello Ladies, Praise the Lord for all of His goodness. I am so thankful that God lead me to watch the news in order that I might meet you two. I enjoyed your seminar tonight. I can truly say that I was blessed in so many way that will continue to flow for years to come. I am looking forward to our next class. I am going to pass alone your website to all that I know. I went out after our class and picked up a binder, tabs, labels, and anything else that I felt would help me in my new quest. I am on fire and I know it is only because My Lord and Savior moved my spirit to you and Fox 4 News.
On behalf of my family and my new friends that were in the class tonight, Thank God for the
Sisters of Savings"
I know that it is not us along, for without God nothing is possible.

Monique Drew

No comments: