Thursday, September 07, 2006

We were shopping for you!!!

Tonight as I reflect on the seminar, I sit in unbelief. Lynette and I never had a clue that we would meet the most wonderful, warm people and how much fun the seminar would be. I had a blast watching the men at the seminar grasp what we were teaching and to hear a woman scream, "I need deodorant" and everyone took off running to find her some was the highlight of my night.
For those of you that walked away with any product, did you know that someone was shopping for you while you were working, playing or doing nothing at all? When we purchased those .50 cents box of fruit roll ups or .50for a tube of toothpaste or 1.00 cereal bars or .68 for a box of Honey Bunches of Oats!
What I loved about the night was the woman that won the grocery basket said she was sharing it with her girlfriend.... now that's what Sisters of Savings is really about.
Have a great day....until we meet again.
Cheryl Jackson

No comments: