Thursday, March 29, 2007

One penny for your groceries!

Last night I told you how board I was so I jumped up and rushed out the house to see if I could spend less than 5.00 and what that would get me. My first stop was Tom Thumb... I walked in all bubbly and happy just knowing that I was about to do some damage in that store. My sons had already eaten most of the pizzas from last week so I went to get the Hot Pockets for them. I REFUSE to by fast food again. By golly if I am going to save money on groceries then we are gonna eat them. So I walked in with my pretty little baby in the front seat ( the sos binder) and I coo'd at her--- I named her name Shacora LOL and it seemed like she ccoo'd back at me. I was glowing like a proud new mother because I had new coupons to use. There was an elderly man in the soap ailse and when I looked and saw I had 5 coupons for the free dial soap I had he said to me " You are so organized-you have your stuff together" Now family you know What I had to do- I picked up the soap that he was looking at too and I said " this one is on me" he looked and said wow are you serious- I said of course and then I proudly said "Sistersofsavings.com" he said okay. So up and down the aisles I continued to walked - dog food, spam,hotpockets,soap etc and I really giggled everytime I placed something int the basket. Just like I am giggling now. Well read for yourself my receipt 7 Spam singles 11 hot pockets calzones 30 cans of cat food ( I dont have a cat) 9 Alpo dog food 4 dial soaps One loaf of bread total receipt $66.90 total savings $ 66.89 AMOUNT DUE- .01 or one penny or uno penny lolrotf OH AND I GOT TWO MOVIE TICKETS!!! My cashier Eva kept saying wow,wow,wow, as the total began to drop and the woman behind me was like how did you do that. Of course I said "sistersofsavings.com" and she said what and I said it again sistersofsavings.com and so as I am searching for a penny I realized I DID NOT HAVE A PENNY so the sacker said "please let me pay for this for you. I said okay and thank you. Of course at Tom Thumb I had to do 3 small transactions to get the dial soap because the coupon was for .35 so I asked the cashier to do the 3 seperate ones and the lady behind me saw 1.05 disappear 3 times she couldn't believe it and Eva said " don't you wish we could all shop like her" I said you can. Sistersofsavings.com - I'm ordering the shirts this week who wants one? Then I loaded up the truck called Lorrie and headed to Kroger The dear old hubby gave me $100.00 to spend on groceries HEHEHEHE so what will I do with that? I think I will take him to the movies and feed him the hot pockets before we go and pop the popcorn from last week and put in a ziplock bag LOL and get some ice from the stand to put my FREE water in from last week any other thoughts. Oh and make some pillsbury cookies in case he gets a sweet tooth. I will save my savings!!! This is my year to be debt FREE too. Hmmm debt FREE FREE FREE FREE

No comments: