Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sisters of Savings

Recent article in the Chicago Tribune regarding

--------------------
Sisters of Savings
--------------------

Their tried and true method for saving money

By Barry Carpenter

In case you haven't noticed, food prices are sky-high these days; the cost of a loaf of bread is up 15% this year, eggs are 25%. If you want to save grocery money, then listen to the "Sisters of Savings." They know coupons, and I'm on the case.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/kdaf-050608-coc-sistersofsavings,0,5306434.story


Visit chicagotribune.com at http://www.chicagotribune.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sisters of Savings - I am so amazaed right now. WOW - you saved $184 dollars? WOW! I am needing and wanting to do this REALLY bad now! I want to learn this and teach all my friends and family. What an awesome idea!

Cheryl "Action" Jackson said...

You should go the the sistersofsavings.com Message board to talk to people and I would love for you to attend a class. The next one is July 12th. Come for Free on me. Email me all your contact information and I will add your name to the class roster.
I love your attitude! Thanks for posting and see you July 12th.

Anonymous said...

WOW - thanks SO MUCH! I am ecstatic right now! WOO HOO! I have been spending ALL DAY on your site. I almost started crying when I read some of the testimonials - especially the one about the little old lady who really wanted those bananna's. I am excited to start this! I cant WAIT for the seminar! Thanks THANKS THANK YOU!!!!!