Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I think we are winning the game! This is so much fun.

It's 1:23 A.M. hubby is out of town so I thought I should post this so I won't forget. Oh what a night. It all started when Erica picked me up... I was looking all cute in my denim and we headed straight to Albertsons when I thought to myself, should I try this again, my heart began to beat really fast then I askd myself, what would Lynette do? Immediately Erica and I walked into Albertsons after gathering 60 Kelloggs Special K waters coupons for 1.00 off each and we picked up 60 bottles with a retail value of 1.99 each which would have totaled $119.49 but after using that beautiful raincheck that was $10 for $10 we paid ZERO dollars.
You can only imagine the look on a customers face when me and Erica put those waters in the cart, she kept staring and looking back at us like why are ya'll buying so many waters it was sooo funny. I would have given her a coupon but since she didn't have the raincheck she would have had to pay .999 fo the water and that wouldn't have been right. You should also have seen the look on Gilberts face, he had to call a manager over to make sure he did everything okay. Of course I assured him that he was the best cashier in the world as he rang up those 60 Free waters and off we went. I FELT LIKE WE WERE OPRAH AND GAYLE on a road trip lol. Lynette called me and told me about a super deal at target so off me and erica went with our coupons and our SMILE of course. We went to the Dove aisle where there is a limited sale on select Dove products if you by any 2 they will give you a $5.00 gift card immediately. I thought this is too good to be true, but since my lovely sister had already been there the shelves clearly reflected this) I thought let me finish this off. This is what I purchased, 12 Dove deodorants@ 3.69 44.82, 12 Dove body washes@3.69 = 44.82 and 12 Dove Pro age facial cleaners @4.89 =58.68 The total should have been $159.39 BUT since I had coupons and for every TWO you purchases you received a $ 5.00 gift card of course I split up the transactions and after I paid my initial $5.68 to get the ball rolling I walked out the store with a $ 5.00 gift card and 36 total Dove products. Oh I forgot to mention I bought some hair bands that I really need with the five dollar gift card too. It was the most amazing thing I had experienced until I went to Kroger yes... I had the SOS fever so I called Lynette and told her I was in her city. I knew that would get her out of bed and so she met me and Erica at Kroger. It was so much fun (This is like a drug and coupons may cure PMS for a moment) lol Paige. At Kroger Lynette went first and this is the truth I promise. She saved 99% on her bill but the fun part was because we had sooo many gum coupons because it was buy one get one free that for at leat seven minutes we kept having a credit on her bill. We kept getting a credit until we ran out of coupons. The cashier told her he was in love with her... I had 13 packs of gum in my nightstand. LOLROTF tomorrow is my husbands birthday, guess what he is getting? So now its my turn this is what I bougth at Tom thumb 30 pillsbury/grand biscuits products, 3 boxes hamburger helper, 3 packages of oscar mayer ham 4 sticks of gum 2 chex mixes I PAID $3.10 and I have a $5.00 coupon on my next order Finally for Tom Thumb and I will make this quick because I am sleepy. I purchased 10 red barons pizza 1 joy lemon dishwashing liquid 1 pkg of ocello sponges 12 arrid deodorants This should have cost $71.23 but I paid $4.90 and I got 2 FREE MOVIE TICKETS as well as a rebate for $10.00 on the pizza that I bought. How you ask? I had the manufacturers coupon and $10.00 off any oder of $50.00 or more. IS THIS CRAZY OR WHAT? I hope this is as much fun to you as it is to me. It's 2:00 a.m. I am going to sleep now. Oh and I got a raincheck for the contour glucose machine that's 30.00 at CVS because with my 30.00 off coupon it will be FREE and of course I will mail in that $50.00 rebate and since I have 10 coupons... looks like every woman I love will be getting a check in the mail in the amount of $50.00 from me JUST in time for MOTHERS DAY! And of course I will send me one too. I can't wait to read your post. Have fun saving. Back to top

No comments: