Sunday, March 25, 2007

What I know for sure- How to save money.

I knew that Albertson was having a huge sale. I had heard about it from... well the shopping buddy and everyone on the board so I got up to see how well I could do. I LOVE ALBERTSONS. Why? You ask because where else can you purchase 10 pillsbury toaster strudels 8 chex mix packages 4 boxes of pop secret popcorn 7 boxes of Capri Sun 2 quarts of BIG STRAWBERRIES I had 2 separate receipts The first was a savings of $38.55 in coupons The FINAL COST was .38 and the funny part was that I didn't have any cash so out came the ATM but I got 10.00 back i The next receipt was 28.10 in savings the final cost was 2.85 so I guess I need to go back to another SOS class which is April 7th lol The reason I said what a smile can get you is that there was a limit on the Capri-Sun (so I was told) but my cashier was like let me take care of you so we don't have to keep ringing this up over and over again so within 2 minutes I was out of there and singing all the way home. I can't wait to read how well you are doing. Also they tried to substitute the imperial sugar with albertson sugar but I said no I will just get a rain check so I can use my coupons so remember to ALWAYS get a raincheck if they are out of a product When I went to get the gogurts they were out too and Stanley the Stocker said : I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden people just started running in buying these. I said when did this begin he said FRIDAY I just laughed like crazy and of course got a raincheck for that too.

No comments: