Sunday, March 25, 2007

If Oprah only knew...Does it get any better than this?

So I walked back into Kroger because I was so disappointed in myself for leaving that 1.00 gum coupon in my pocket and having to pay for that order that I decided I would try this again. Here is what I bought. 3 pillsbury cookie rolls 3 grands biscuits 1 wrigley gums 4 crescent pillsbury rolls 2 packages of Kraft cheese 16 slices total coupon savings 21.65 bill total .61 percentage savings 97% Well, this time my cashier was not that friendly.... the girl that checked me out earlier was sacking for him and everytime he scanned a coupon he kept looking like what is going on... am I doing something wrong? He would stop and stare and then scan again. The girl said to him just scan the darn coupons she knows her stuff.... then at the end my balance was negative .39 so I though a pacakage of gum but I had a coupon that said buy one get one free so I put another package up there. What I failed to look at was the gum was .99 cents. I wanted so badly to tell him to void the gum but he was looking like a man from outter space and the line was getting long so I pulled out the ATM card and paid .61 LOLROTF So now I have 600 sticks of gum and all I can say is I know what I will be giving out at the next SOS class. LOLROTF. After I put the groceries in the car it was 9:00 p.m. so... I immediately drove to Wendys and paid 10.37 for a 2 BURGERS This is the week that I will start cooking LOL. I must, I must, I must increase my pie crust recipes..... any ideas please post them under recipes lol I love the SOS FAMILY Wait until you read about my next transaction

No comments: